Blogger Layouts

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

. . . . .

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rainbow Cake


These 2 Rainbow cakes are made for Ms Vas for her Christmas day. The next 2 days she wanted another one more but in bigger size..I am happy .. they loves my rainbow cakes so much..hhehe..
In 1kg each, layered and covered with creamcheese frostings. Its a nice combinations between buttercake in rainbow color and the creamcheese frostings. Feedback from my customer, they loves my creamcheese frostings the most...hehe..repeat customer surely will asked "more creamcheese" or " an extra creamcheese please.."...oh what else to say but to gives what they asked for..in returns they will come back again and again...thanks so much all....I gave you more then u gave me more too...!! muah..muah...muah...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ms Vas.....and thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment